News from our Partners
Kind Minds, Issue 19: Autumn 2023.
This is now distributed termly rather than half termly and includes:
- Update on Emotional health and wellbeing service from Action for children on groups and workshops.
- Introducing myHappymind programme and update on Sandbox.
- Update on Mental Health Leads in Education network meetings, with dates for the years meetings and how to access grants for Senior mental health leads training
- Introducing new Children and young people Mental Health Participation team
- Introducing Children and young people’s voice: MPFT working in partnership with Whose Shoes
- Focus this issue on Emotionally based school avoidance (EBSA)
- Watch out feature introducing new guidance from Staffordshire Educational Psychology Service around school non-attendance
- Information on social media and mental health
- Training and learning opportunities
- Evidence library
- Dates for your diary
Please read this newsletter here, share it with your networks and please feel free to get in touch with ideas, contributions or to be added to the distribution list to receive the newsletter directly: email@example.com
New Era Domestic Abuse Service
We are pleased to announce that the New Era domestic abuse services, which offer support to both victims and perpetrators of domestic abuse (adults and children), have been recommissioned for a further 3 years, commencing 1st October 2023.
The New Era bulletin contains some important information about the changes to the commissioned service from 1st October 2023. New Era will be delivering some online information sessions to expand on the information within this bulletin that can be booked through Eventbrite here: New Era (Ending Relationship Abuse) Events | Eventbrite. There are separate ones for police and Social Care partners and one for open access.